The Milwaukee Eight Loves a 2-into-1 into-2 Design
Ready to make big some horsepower with your 2017-Up Harley Davidson bagger with the new Milwaukee Eight Engine?
The RCX Tormentor Headers may look like a traditional true dual system, but hidden underneath the smooth and seamless heat shields is a large multi-chambered collector that creates big power and incredible torque as soon as you crack the throttle.
The placement and design of the collector allows this header to perform unlike any other 2-into-1-into-2 exhaust system on the market.
Cooler Than The Rest
The RCX Tormentor Headers are flash chromed with chrome heat shields and are equipped for 12mm narrow band oxygen sensor bungs.
There is no Catalytic Converter so the exhaust runs much cooler than stock.
All the necessary hardware included for a quick and easy installation.
- Lifetime warranty!
- The placement and design of this collector allows this header system to create incredible low end torque and horsepower as soon as you hit the throttle.
- The RCX Tormentors are designed to use the factory mounts making for an easy installation.
- For the best in both sound and performance add on a set of RCX slip-on mufflers.
- Equipped for both 12mm and 18mm O2 ports
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- RCX Tormentor Headers for Harley Davidson Touring Models FLHT, FLTR, FLHR, FLHX 2017-Up - Chrome [RCX310C]
- Note: Installation of this exhaust system requires a fuel processor. Click here.