S&S Cycle Chain Drive Camchest Kits 465 or 475 Cam for '17-Up Harley-Davidson Twin Cooled Milwaukee-Eight Engines (Select Pushrod Tube Finish)
End the hunt for compiling performance components and get the kit that comes complete with perfectly matched parts to ensure superior quality, fit, finish and performance!
Oil pump and cam plate are precision-machined from billet aluminum with a blue anodized finish featuring passage plugs are removable for servicing.
Independent scavenge sections for the flywheel cavity and cam chest with Debris screens in both scavenge pickup. Increased oil flow capacity on both the feed and scavenge sides.
Pressure relief valve is adjustable with the unit installed in the engine.
- S&S Quickee Pushrods with chrome or gloss black pushrod tubes
- S&S premium tappets
- Billet aluminum tappet cuffs have a hard-anodized black coating and are stronger than stock to eliminate distortion
- Improve tappet stability in high-lift situations
- All kits include necessary gaskets, bearings and hardware required for a complete installation
- 465 Torque Cam kits are the ideal choice for Touring bike applications
- 475 kits are bolt-in cams that can produce up to 100 horsepower
- Made in the U.S.A.
|SKU# 310-0999B||With 465 Cam and Chrome Pushrods $1533.95|
|SKU# 310-1000B||With 475 Cam and Chrome Pushrods $1533.95|
|SKU# 310-1007B||With 465 Cam and Black Pushrods $1567.95|
|SKU# 310-1008B||With 475 Cam and Black Pushrods $1567.95|
"WARNING: PROP65 INFORMATION This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov