S&S Cycle 124" Hot Set Up Kit with S&S Cylinder Heads for '07-17 Harley Davidson 96B/103B/110B Balanced Twin Cam - Wrinkle Black
- The S&S Hot Setup kit for Twin Cams allows a Twin Cam owner to convert a stock engine to 124" using the stock crankcases
- Includes 4.125" bore cylinders and forged dished pistons, S&S 4.625" stroke flywheel assembly, S&S .640" lift chain-drive Easy Start cams, tappets, S&S Quickee adjustable pushrods, roller rocker arms, and all hardware, gaskets and instructions
- Fuel system is not included
- Available in black powder-coat finish
- Made in the U.S.A.
- This project requires a skilled technician. It is the responsibility of the person assembling the parts to check all clearances and assembly specifications.
This 124" big bore/stroker Hot Set Up Kit® transforms a stock engine into a 124" monster. This kit includes S&S 4-1/8" bore pistons, big bore cylinders finished in wrinkle black powder coat, a dynamically balanced 4-5/8" stroke three piece flywheel assembly complete with S&S heavy duty connecting rods and integral mainshafts, S&S 640 gear drive Easy Start camshafts, S&S chromoly steel adjustable pushrods, S&S premium tappets,S&S Super Stock 91cc cylinder heads.
When installed the kit yields a 124" engine with a compression ratio of 11:1. Although the engine is .960" taller than stock, there are no frame clearance problems, and a stock EFI Throttle body will fit because the manifold mounting surfaces of the heads have been specially machined to fit a stock length manifold.
- No fuel or ignition system is included. However, for the best results, a larger EFI throttle body, performance intake and performance exhaust are recommended. The EFI system must be recalibrated.
- Although not mandatory, we recommend adding an oil cooler to bikes ridden in warmer climates.
- S&S does not recommend compression ratios higher than 10:1 for Tri Glide® or other three wheel models (including conversions) due to extra loads caused by the lugging nature of these bikes. Detonation and subsequent engine damage may result.
Crankcases must be bored to accept the larger 4-1/8" bore cylinders. S&S strongly recommends retrofitting 2003-'15 model crankcases to accept a Timken sprocket shaft bearing. EFI engines will require tuning. S&S recommends Dynojet Power Vision flash tuners
NOTE: Not recommended for Trike models.
NOTE: Uses gear drive cams
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov