Mustang Motorcycle Products Inc. "America's Choice for Comfort" since 1980
Wide Touring Seats-- The Most Comfortable Seat Available
- Two-Piece Touring seats feature a deeply pocketed, wide driver seat that sits you at the ideal cruising angle
- The bucket seat is trimmed with a braided edge skirt that comes down over the frame and fender for a clean, uninterrupted look
- The passenger sits comfortably in a full bucket that is internally supported by unique steel support wings
- The rear seat extends forward over the driver's bucket to create a full 8.5" backrest for the driver
- The whole seat is trimmed with chrome studs and conchos tied with leather
- Made in the U.S.A
Front Width- 16"
Rear Width- 12.5"
- The two-pieces of the seat are built on marine-grade fiberglass baseplates that are a direct replacement for the stock seat
- Polyurethane rubber bumpers are strategically located and riveted to minimize vibration and prevent the baseplate from touching the frame and fender (will not crack with age and are ozone protected)
Please Note: Mustang Solos will not work with the Yamaha Handrail