Mustang Motorcycle Products Inc. "America's Choice for Comfort" since 1980
Wide Touring Seats-- The Most Comfortable Seat Available
- One-Piece Touring seats feature a deeply pocketed, wide driver seat that provides ample support
- The bucket seat is trimmed with a braided edge skirt that comes down over the frame and fender for a clean, uninterrupted look
- The passenger sits comfortably in a full bucket that is internally supported by unique steel support wings
- The rear seat extends forward over the driver's bucket for additonal back support
- The seat has a no frills, vintage look with a braided edge skirt but no studs or conchos
- Made in the U.S.A
Front Width- 16.5"
Rear Width- 12.5"
- Formed 16 gauge steel baseplates are black epoxy powder coated on both sides for complete rust proofing. (Carpeting protects fender paint)
- Polyurethane rubber bumpers are strategically located and riveted to minimize vibration and prevent the baseplate from touching the frame and fender (will not crack with age and are ozone protected)
All one-piece formed steel baseplates have two sets of holes for the supplied chrome bracket to bolt into--
1. The first set of holes closest to the rear of the seat is for all Dyna Wide Glide models
2. The second set of holes is for all Dyna Glide models
Once in place, the slotted chrome bracket aligns with the threaded hole in the fender.