Trask's unique design with a non-yellowing plexiglass cover that gives you a look down your bike's throat! When you twist the throttle, watch the butterfly valve open and close as the bike is running. The look is supremely distinctive and adds a custom look to a major focal point on your machine.
What could be cleaner than a clear cover? Trask's integrated the breather system into the billet backing plate for a super sleek look that eliminates all of the stock breather hardware and hoses. Getting rid of the stock air box bulk and all of it's plumbing completely enhances the look. Plus lots of room for your right leg.
The Main Reason
You need an Air Filter Kit that delivers all the clean air your bike can swallow. The high flow design of this kit allows for your Milwaukee Eight to take in as much as needs. Plus the Trask Assault Charge Includes a snap in velocity stack to enhance air flow. Trask dyno tests there kits to give you the best air flow possible. This is an Assault Charge you wouldn't mind to see on your record.
- Features a billet aluminum backing plate with hidden integrated breather system and a plexiglass outer cover
- Snap-in velocity stack for improved airflow
- Increases power output by ~8HP over stock and improves fuel efficiency.
- Dyno developed and tested
- High-flow air filter is reusable; just clean and re-oil
- Optional Rain sock repels water from air filter element PART #1011-4321
- Optional velocity stack, PART #1010-2218, upgrades stock opening to 58mm
- Rated one of the highest flowing air cleaner kits on the market by third party testing.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Trask Assault Charge High Flow Air Cleaner Kit for Harley Davidson Touring Models '17-Up - Reverse Cut [1010-2152]