Thunder Max ECM Autotune Module for '21-Up Harley Davidson Touring Models
Excludes Trike Models
ThunderMax is an industry award winning, performance ECM designed specifically for EFI equipped Harley Davidson® motorcycles. This highly advanced, stand-alone tuning system utilizes proprietary AutoTune technology with wide-band oxygen sensors to deliver unmatched performance and rideability. ThunderMax comes 100% assembled, ready to install with no wire-cutting or splicing required. Simply replace the factory ECM and oxygen sensors, load a map, and enjoy your new ride!
Every degree and a half of throttle; every 256 RPM, there is a fueling point that is automatically adjusted. That means more control and a smoother running engine. With the built in barometric sensor you never have to think about ambient air changes. WideBand O2 sensors constantly read the Air Fuel Ratio and give live, real time feedback to the ECM. That means, no “accepting” the changes made to the map, once you key off the changes are written. The ThunderMax ECM is fully adjustable with our ThunderMax tuning software or can be used just by loading a basemap. The choice is yours.
- 2 wide-band Bosch 5-wire oxygen sensors (18 mm) with AutoTune connection harness
- ThunderMax quick start easy install and printable comprehensive user’s manual
- Never outgrow it - easily accommodates any engine component changes
- No Dyno required - automatically tunes for riding style and riding conditions
- ThunderMax performance engine control module (ECM)
- 100% engineered and made in the USA
- Easy to install and simple to use
DISCLAIMER: Not legal for sale or use in California on any pollution controlled motor vehicles.