S&S Cycle T143 Engine for 2007-Up Touring Models - Wrinkle Black
S&S T143 Engine fits 2008-'16 HD touring bikes except Twin-Cooled models. The S&S T143 Long Block engine for 2008-later Harley-Davidson® touring models is the largest S&S engine that will fit in a stock Harley-Davidson® chassis. It’s big, 143 cubic inches. At double the HP of a stock motor the power of the T143 requires technical expertise for the installation and tuning along with an experienced rider. This is an ultra performance/race engine. Longevity, engine noise, vibration and throttle sensitivity have all been compromised to reach this level of performance while fitting in a stock chassis and as such is not suitable for every situation.
- Wrinkle black powder coat finish.
- Fits in stock chassis – no cutting or frame modifications
- S&S B3 cylinder heads CNC machined with 2 bolt exhaust flanges
- S&S Super Stock T2 Crankcases with reed breather valve
- 3 Piece Flywheels
- S&S TC3 cam plate and oil pump
- S&S 635 Easy Start Gear Drive Cams
- S&S 1.75:1 rocker arms for .674" total lift
- S&S Premium High Performance Tappets
- 1 year parts warranty
*T series engines are not compatible with HD Softail models*
NOTE: It is the purchaser's responsibility to consider the suitability for their application. Engine noise and damage from abuse is not covered under warranty. Special fuel system is available from S&S - must be purchased separately.
Requires an oil line kit - must be purchased separately.
This item does not ship free, freight charges apply
- If you do not require a lift gate to unload the engine upon delivery, select: Freight WITHOUT Liftgate $250.00
- If you do not have a forklift or a suitable loading dock to unload the engine upon delivery, select: Freight WITH Liftgate $300.00