S&S 590C Chain Drive Camshaft Kit for '17-Up Milwaukee Eight Touring Models
The 590C cam was designed as an all out Horsepower Cam for 124 and larger engines. Big lift lets your big mill breathe high into the RPM range!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- S&S 590 Cam - Designed for massive horsepower in 124 and larger engines
- 590 cam powerband is weighted to top end performance, peaking past the redline of a stock motor.
- Includes all gaskets, bearings, and hardware required for installation
Required for installation:
- This cam requires Adjustable Pushrods and Heavy Duty Valve Springs. We recommend:
- 930-0123 Quickee Adjustable Pushrods with Cover Keepers for 2017-up M8 Models
- 900-0958 Heavy Duty Valve Spring kit for 2017-up M8 Touring Models
- 330-0718 Precision Tappet Set Without HL2T Kit For 1999-'17 HD Big Twins, 2000-'20 HD® Sportster®, and 2017-up M8 Models (Tappets should be replaced every time that the cam is replaced)
- 330-0655 Tappet Cuffs for M8 Models
S&S® Camshaft Specifications
|Cam||Cylinder||Valve Timing||Valve Duration||Valve Lift||Lobe Center Line||Valve Lift @ TDC|
|Open BTDC/ Close ABDC||Open BBDC/ Close ATDC|
Complete the install with S&S Quickee Adjustable Pushrods SKU# 930-0123. Click here>