Rinehart Racing Slimline Duals Header Kit for Harley Davidson Touring Models '17-Later Chrome [100-0452]
During our extensive dyno testing of many exhaust systems, we've discovered that the Milwaukee-Eight engine loves the 2-1-2 exhaust header configuration.
This kit is the perfect solution for riders who want to add a header system to a Harley-Davidson Touring bike that is already equipped with slip-on mufflers.
Run Cooler, Run Faster
Add the headers to your ride for a blast of bottom-end performance and classic good looks
Chase the Cat away! No catalytic converter means less heat coming off the side of your motorcycle and more performance.
Rinehart developed these headers to strongly enhance your low end torque and still offer a traditional style
American Pipes for American Bikes®
- Complete heat shields installed and Black or Chrome finishes available
- These headers work with all '17-Up Rinehart mufflers Mufflers Sold Separately
- A fuel tuner is highly recommended when installing these headers. Click here.
- Slimline Duals® Header Kit for select 2009-Later Harley-Davidson Touring models
- Header configuration keeps heat away from rider and passenger legs, providing a more comfortable ride
- Laser cut heat shields come pre-installed to save you time and labor
- Features 12mm & 18mm O2 ports, with optimum placement for dyno tuning and proper measurement of the exhaust gas concentration from the port, making the engine perform efficiently.
- Compatible with 3.5-inch, 4-inch or 4.5-inch mufflers
- Tri Glide and Freewheeler owners will need our Slimline Duals Trike Conversion kit, sold separately