Mustang Motorcycle Products Inc.
"America's Choice for Comfort" since 1980
• All Mustang seats are custom molded from the best controlled density foam available— Formulated and cast to be soft enough for comfort and resilient enough to stand up to those 'thousand-mile' days Mustang seats are known for retaining their shape and support after years of use
• All covers are individually sewn, designed and cut from the highest quality expanded vinyl— They have the appearance of black leather but the durability and resistance to the elements that exceeds original equipment standards
Solo Seats-- Comfortable Alone or With a Compatible Rear
• The driver sits comfortably in a wide, deeply pocketed, amply supported 'bucket' seat
• The bucket is trimmed with a braided edge 'skirt' that comes down over the frame and fender for a clean, uninterrupted look
• Studded seats feature plated brass, decorative studs (they'll never rust!) and custom, heavy die cast, conchos that are hand-tied with genuine leather straps
• Solo and Rear seats are built on black gel-coated 3/16" marine-grade fiber-glass baseplates for complete rust proofing (Any exposed brackets are bright chrome plated)
• Strategically placed polyurethane rubber bumpers are riveted to the baseplate to prevent it from scratching the frame and fender (Rubber bumpers also help minimize vibration)
• The edges of all baseplates have a steel reinforced, impact absorbing vinyl edge trim to protect the seat cover
Each Seat is Handmade in the U.S.A
For When You Want a Passenger Buying a solo seat gives you the option to add or remove a rear seat when needed. Rear seats compatible with this Solo are listed below.
Wide Rear Seat (Sold Separately): Part Number 
Standard Rear Seat (Sold Separately): Part Number 
and for when you're riding solo...
Matching Fender Bib: Part Number