Two-Piece Seat -Wide Studded
- The deeply pocketed front bucket measures a full 17" across and can be run as a solo.
- The passenger seat extends forward to provide additional driver back support.
- Passenger seats are 13" wide and utilizes unique internal steel support wings for all day comfort--your passenger will be happy.
- Mustang's engineers have designed the Road Star seat to close tolerances for a perfectly tight fit.
- The two-piece seat is built on a marine-grade fiberglass baseplate.
- The passenger seats are attached to the solo with two hidden screws.
- Mustang has designed the seat for quick removal in that the solo portion utilizes the stock key latch and the rear of the seat is bolted down with a stock rear screw and the supplied nylon washers.
- To acces the helmet locks and tool kit, unlatch seat and pivot a few inches to the side.