Mustang’s Standard Touring SOLO is 2.5 inches wider than the stock 2018 to present Fat Boy seat.
The Mustang Standard Solo Touring Seat offering a full 15 inches width for comfort on the long road.
This seat sits you deep in the bucket and provides an ideal seating posture that keeps riders planted in a comfortable cruising position similar reach compared to stock,
A Mustang feature is that they cut the nose narrower than stock for easy ground reach, keeping your legs straighter.
Featuring a blend of smooth and perforated vinyl with a classic double-stitch tuck-&-roll design, this seat will add style your , already stylish machine.
Available with a fully adjustable and easily removable driver backrest, pair the solo with a 12 inches wide matching passenger seat for comfortable 2-up riding (passenger seat cannot be used with driver backrest).
- 15 inch driver width is 2.5 inches wider than stock
- Cut narrow at the nose for better ground reach
- Matching 12 inch wide passenger seat is 4.5 inches wider than stock passenger area (Sold Separately)
- Driver backrest is fully adjustable and easily removable without tools (cannot be used with passenger seat)
- Detailed double stitching with classic tuck-&-roll design
- Stylish contrasting blend of textured and perforated vinyl material
- High-quality expanded vinyl cover combines the appearance of leather with the durability to withstand the elements
- Proprietary polyurethane-based foam compound offers comfort, support, and retains its shape
- Lightweight marine-grade fiberglass baseplate for long-term durability and support
- Mustang Standard Solo Touring Seat with Driver Backrest for 2018-Up Harley-Davidson Softail Fat Boy SKU# 79770
- Made in USA
Note: Pictured with p/n 78190, Fender Bib for Standard Touring Sold Separately.