Mustang Motorcycle Products Inc.
"America's Choice for Comfort" since 1980
• All Mustang seats are custom molded from the best controlled density foam available— Formulated and cast to be soft enough for comfort and resilient enough to stand up to those 'thousand-mile' days Mustang seats are known for retaining their shape and support after years of use
• All covers are individually sewn, designed and cut from the highest quality expanded vinyl— They have the appearance of black leather but the durability and resistance to the elements that exceeds original equipment standards
Mustang Rear Seats— Unmatched Passenger Comfort
• The standard rear features more padding for passenger comfort as well as angles forward to provide the rider with better better back support
• Vintage seats feature a clean, no frills look with attractive braided edge trim but with no studs
• Solo and Rear seats are built on black gel-coated 3/16" marine-grade fiber-glass baseplates for complete rust proofing (Any exposed brackets are bright chrome plated)
• Strategically placed polyurethane rubber bumpers are riveted to the baseplate to prevent it from scratching the frame and fender (Rubber bumpers also help minimize vibration)
• The edges of all baseplates have a steel reinforced, impact absorbing vinyl edge trim to protect the seat cover
Each Seat is Handmade in the U.S.A
The Benefit of Buying a Separate Solo and Rear Buying a solo and rear seat separate gives you the option of being able to remove the rear seat whenever you feel like having the clean look of a solo. (Mustang Solos and Rears are not compatible with your stock Harley solos or rears.)
This Rear Seat is compatible with the following Solo Seats.
Original Solo Seat (Sold Separately): Part Number 
Wide Solo Seat (Sold Separately): Part Number