Mustang Seats Regal One-Piece Super Touring Seat with Driver Backrest for Harley Davidson Touring Models 2008-Up #79558
Mustang Motorcycle Products Inc. "America's Choice for Comfort" since 1980
• All Mustang seats are custom molded from the best controlled density foam available— Formulated and cast to be soft enough for comfort and resilient enough to stand up to those 'thousand-mile' days Mustang seats are known for retaining their shape and support after years of use
• All covers are individually sewn, designed and cut from the highest quality expanded vinyl— They have the appearance of black leather but the durability and resistance to the elements that exceeds original equipment standards
Mustang Touring Seats—The Most Comfortable Seat Available
• Mustang's one-piece ultra comfortable touring design provides the rider and passenger with the fullest, most comfortable seat possible and sits the driver 1.75" further back than the stock seat and is lower so the driver can plant his feet on the ground
• The seat will fit with a handrail
Front Width: 19"
Rear Width: 14"
• The black, gel coated, 3/16" thick marine grade fiberglass baseplate is coated on both sides for complete rust proofing (Any exposed brackets are bright chrome plated)
• Carpeting and strategically placed polyurethane rubber bumpers are riveted to the baseplates to prevent it from scratching the frame and fender (Rubber bumpers also help minimize vibration)
• The edges of all baseplates have a steel reinforced, impact absorbing vinyl edge trim to protect the seat cover
Each seat is handmade in the U.S.A