Mustang Seats One-Piece Sport Touring Seat for Harley Davidson Touring Models 2008-Up -Vintage #76032
Mustang Motorcycle Products Inc. "America's Choice for Comfort" since 1980
• All Mustang seats are custom molded from the best controlled density foam available— Formulated and cast to be soft enough for comfort and resilient enough to stand up to those 'thousand-mile' days Mustang seats are known for retaining their shape and support after years of use
• All covers are individually sewn, designed and cut from the highest quality expanded vinyl— They have the appearance of black leather but the durability and resistance to the elements that exceeds original equipment standards
Mustang Touring Seats—The Most Comfortable Seat Available
• Offers riders and passengers the comfort of a touring seat but with a sporty, stylish look
• The seat nose is narrower than stock
• Baseplate is open in the middle to accept a Mustang or stock Harley driver backrest kit
Front Width: 15.5"
Rear Width: 11"
• The black, gel coated, 3/16" thick marine grade fiberglass baseplate is coated on both sides for complete rust proofing (Any exposed brackets are bright chrome plated)
• Carpeting and strategically placed polyurethane rubber bumpers are riveted to the baseplates to prevent it from scratching the frame and fender (Rubber bumpers also help minimize vibration)
• The edges of all baseplates have a steel reinforced, impact absorbing vinyl edge trim to protect the seat cover
Each seat is handmade in the U.S.A
Raises you up and moves you forward slightly from stock seating position