Mustang Seats Heated One-Piece Touring Seat Studded for Harley Davidson Touring Models 2008-Up -Chrome Studs #79647
Mustang Motorcycle Products Inc. "America's Choice for Comfort" since 1980
Front Width: 17"
Rear Width: 14"
• The one-piece touring design provides the rider and passenger with the fullest, most comfortable seat possible. The seat is lower than stock so that the rider can plant his feet on the ground, and is available plain or with studs (either chrome or chrome with black pearl centers).
• The baseplate is open in the middle to accept a Mustang or stock Harley® driver backrest kit Receiver for driver backrest is built into the seat.
• Receiver for driver backrest is built into the seat. Seat will fit with a handrail.
• The seat is constructed on extra rugged, triple layered fiberglass.
• All heated seats come complete with a wire harness that hooks to the accessory port in front of the battery.
• This part is energized only when the ignition key is turned on and the accessory toggle switch below the handlebars is flipped up.
• Features: Dual zone high/low settings for Driver and Passenger on the side of the seat; Illuminated switches
• Does not require any OE controllers or switches to function