Mustang Seats Forward Touring Seat for Harley-Davidson FLRT Freewheeler Moves the rider 2" forward
(You save $71.00)
Mustang Seats One-piece Forward Touring Seat for Harley-Davidson FLRT Freewheeler 
- The Forward Touring moves the rider 2" forward on the motorcycle for easier steering.
- Feel the freedom of Mustang comfort on the Freewheeler™.
- This seat was designed with Freewheeler™ riders firmly in mind.
- The clean look and feel of the expanded vinyl cover and detailed automotive-inspired stitching has to be experienced first-hand.
- With Mustang's marine-grade fiberglass pan and all-day-comfort foam supporting you in the ideal cruising posture, you can ride your Freewheeler™ all day, every day.
- This seat also features a front bucket drain hole and built-in driver backrest receiver.
- Matching driver backrest 79597 sold separately. Will not work with a frame-mounted driver backrest kit.
- Front Width: 16" - Rear Width 13"