DOES NOT FIT THE FOLLOWING
Mustang Super Touring Seat for '08-Up Harley Davidson FL Models
Harley Davidson V-Rod
• Leans you back 2 inches further with all the features of our standard driver backrest. Mustang's Offset Driver Backrest Post, is available for riders looking to move back away from their handlebars and gas tank.
• This post replaces the standard driver backrest post in all Mustang solo seats that have the built-in driver backrest unit.
• Offset post can be used with any Mustang solo with the driver backrest slot.
• It can also be used with most of Mustang's recessed passenger seats, but might interfere slightly with the front end of other Mustang rear seats.
• Mustang's recessed passenger seats come with a leather patch to help protect the seat from the driver backrest adjustment knob.