Mustang One-Piece Wide Super Touring Seat
for Heritage Springer '00-05
(w Standard Rear Tire)
Mustang Motorcycle Products Inc.
"America's Choice for Comfort" since 1980
• All Mustang seats are custom molded from the best controlled density foam available— Formulated and cast to be soft enough for comfort and resilient enough to stand up to those 'thousand-mile' days Mustang seats are known for retaining their shape and support after years of use
• All covers are individually sewn, designed and cut from the highest quality expanded vinyl— They have the appearance of black leather but the durability and resistance to the elements that exceeds original equipment standards
Wide Touring Seats— The Most Comfortable Seat Available
• The driver sits comfortably in a wide, deeply pocketed, amply supported 'bucket' seat
• The bucket is trimmed with a braided edge 'skirt' that comes down over the frame and fender for a clean, uninterrupted look
• The passenger also sits comfortably on a full, wide pillion that is internally supported by unique steel support wings
• The rear seat extends forward slightly over the driver's bucket for additional driver back support
• Studded seats feature plated brass, decorative studs (they'll never rust!) and custom, heavy die cast, conchos that are hand-tied with genuine leather straps
Front Width: 17.5"
Rear Width: 14"
• All seats are built on 16 gauge formed steel baseplates that are black epoxy powder coated on both sides for complete rust proofing (Any exposed brackets are bright chrome plated)
• Carpeting and strategically placed polyurethane rubber bumpers are riveted to the baseplates to prevent it from scratching the frame and fender (Rubber bumpers also help minimize vibration)
• The edges of all baseplates have a steel reinforced, impact absorbing vinyl edge trim to protect the seat cover
Each seat is handmade in the U.S.A
Mounting Note: All 2000-Up models require the stock rear mounting bracket (HD# 52467-00) be removed from the stock seat and bolted to the Mustang seat.