One-Piece Touring Seat - Wide Vintage (No Studs or Conchos)
- Eliminates that "pushed-forward" feeling.
- The look of a two-piece seat and separate backrest pad are all built on a single baseplate.
- The deeply pocketed front bucket features a full 15" of lateral support.
- The 12.5" wide passenger seat extends forward to provide additional driver back support.
- The 9" wide rear backrest is integrated into the seat.
- Mustang's one-piece, marine-grade fiberglass baseplate is designed to mount like stock.
- Powder coated metal brackets align with stock mounting locations.
- Rubber bumpers are positioned to protect the frame and fender.
'84-99 Virago 700/750/1000/1100 Models
Related Item: The Virago accessory or Mustang's unique Wedged Sissy Bar Pad fits right above the Mustang seat backrest when using the tall sissy bar.