Mustang Motorcycle Products Inc. "America's Choice for Comfort" since 1980
DayTripper-- Ride Low, Look Cool and STILL Be Comfortable
- Mustang has certainly incorporated advanced comfort technology into this totally new style of custom seat-- Never before has such a low and lean seat been provided such comfort for both the rider and passenger
- The detailed stitch work in the highly durable, synthetic glove-leather cover makes Mustang's Day Tripper™ a real show winner
- Made in the U.S.A
Front Width- 11.5"
- Formed 16 gauge steel baseplates are black epoxy powder coated on both sides for complete rust proofing. (Carpeting protects fender paint)
- Polyurethane rubber bumpers are strategically located and riveted to minimize vibration and prevent the baseplate from touching the frame and fender (will not crack with age and are ozone protected)
All one-piece formed steel baseplates have two sets of holes for the supplied chrome bracket to bolt into--
1. The first set of holes closest to the rear of the seat is for all Dyna Wide Glide models
2. The second set of holes is for all Dyna Glide models
Once in place the slotted chrome bracket aligns with the threaded hole in the fender.