Mustang Motorcycle Products Inc.
"America's Choice for Comfort" since 1980
• All Mustang seats are custom molded from the best controlled density foam available— Formulated and cast to be soft enough for comfort and resilient enough to stand up to those 'thousand-mile' days Mustang seats are known for retaining their shape and support after years of use
• All covers are individually sewn, designed and cut from the highest quality expanded vinyl— They have the appearance of black leather but the durability and resistance to the elements that exceeds original equipment standards
The Custom Squareback
• A low cut seat for the driver and a squared off passenger seat make for functional two-up riding
• The low cut design offers additional back support for the driver
Front Width: 12"
Rear Width: 8"
• All seats are built on 16 gauge formed steel baseplates that are black epoxy powder coated on both sides for complete rust proofing (Any exposed brackets are bright chrome plated)
• Carpeting and strategically placed polyurethane rubber bumpers are riveted to the baseplates to prevent it from scratching the frame and fender (Rubber bumpers also help minimize vibration)
• The edges of all baseplates have a steel reinforced, impact absorbing vinyl edge trim to protect the seat cover
Each seat is handmade in the U.S.A
Mounting Note: All 2000-Up models require the stock rear mounting bracket (HD# 52467-00) be removed from the stock seat and bolted to the Mustang seat.