Kuryakyn 300 Watt Road Thunder Plus Sound Bar by MTX Handlebar Speaker System - Black
The #1 selling bolt on audio system! With 300 watts of peak power and increased versatility thanks to an integrated USB charging port, the Kuryakyn Road Thunder Sound Bar Plus takes handlebar-mounted audio to a new level.
An internal 4-channel amp powers two 2 inch x 3 inch full-range speakers with dual voice coils and four high-frequency 1 inch silk dome tweeters with N42 grade magnets for powerful distortion-free sound at any volume level.
Durable IP66-rated housings are weather-resistant, while built-in heat sink and self-protection circuit combat excessive heat and over/under voltage regulation.
An internal 3.0 Bluetooth receiver allows wireless connectivity to any Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or music device, and auxiliary input and output ports connect standard devices via 3.5 mm cable.
Includes power, ground and ignition wire for easy disconnect.
- Peak music power 300 Watts
- Two 2 inch x 3 inch full range speakers with dual voice coil
- Four 1 inch silk dome tweeters with N42 grade magnets for higher power handling
- Amplifier 4 x 19WRMS, Max 4 x 23W
- Integrated 3.0 Bluetooth receiver with automatic pairing via NFC
- Integrated water-resistant 1.0 Amp USB charging port in end cap
- Auxiliary 3.5mm input in end cap for connecting devices via cable
- Auxiliary 3.5mm output in end cap for connecting an external amp or additional sound bar
- Speaker Dimensions: 10.6 inches long x 2.9 inches diameter, Bracket measures 6 inches long x 3 inches in diameter
- Universal articulating mounting clamps fit virtually any bars between 7/8 inches and 1-1/4 inches, brackets are patent pending
- Power, ground, ignition wire with connector for easy disconnect
- All weather construction for use on any vehicle - weather-resistant in accordance with IP66 rating
- Built-in self-protection circuit and heat sink
*PLEASE NOTE: Volume output for the MTX Road Thunder Sound Bar Plus is dependent on the quality of the input source, particularly when connecting via Bluetooth. Some input devices will benefit from the use of a volume booster. If you are experiencing volume output issues, please visit the Apple or Android app store and search for “volume boosters."
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov