Khrome Werks 4.50 2-into-2 Performance Exhaust for Harley Davidson Touring Models 2017-Up - Eclipse Black with Tracer Billet tips [201810A]
The Eclipse finish is one of the many new technologies coming from Khrome Werks! Eclipse features a proprietary, high-temperature black chrome electroplated finish.
The Eclipse exhaust system is produced using a unique, proprietary process that incorporates multistep polish to create a smooth surface, a multi-pass cleaning treatment, and three layers of nickel plating for improved adhesion and corrosion resistance. Then, a layer of the proprietary high temperature black chrome is applied.
Performance too! Give the new Milwaukee Eight an aggressive boost with this three-step 2-into-2 exhaust system.
- Produces a significant horsepower and torque gain over the stock exhaust.
- Runs cooler, no catalytic converter.
- Perfect rumble! Designed to produce the Khrome Werks signature sound without obnoxious high frequency tones.
- Made in the USA
- 16 gauge 1-3/4- 1-7/8- 2 inch 3 step primaries
- Spherical port caps to insure sealing
- 18mm and 12mm O2 bungs
- Interconnect for increased torque
- Full 2.00 inch left side cross over for maximum flow
- Dual P-Clamp mounting that allows the system to expand freel
- 4.5 inch muffler bodies with 2 inch inlets
- Aluminum billet tips with Heat resistant black finish
- High flow absorptive baffle with expansion chamber to maximize torque
- Combination Stainless steel and high temp fiberglass baffle wrap
- Removable performance baffle insert for a more aggressive tone.
Note: A fuel tuner is highly recommended with this product. Click here
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov