Joker Machine View Tech V Billet Mirror for Harley Davidson - Chrome (Sold Each)
Stem and head are completely CNC-machined from billet aluminum (not cast), with a design that is lightweight, strong and fully adjustable in every direction. Super-streamlined teardrop head with a 2 1/4 inch diameter lens and Joker's pocketed aircraft milling design along the stem for lightness; fits left or right side; made to work with Joker's JX LED front turn signals PART #s 2040-0325 and 2040-0326 sold separately. Provides exceptional rear visibility due to the use of exclusive custom-made convex mirror glass.
Once the mirror is positioned, a simple twist of a wrench keeps them at the desired tension setting, unlike nonadjustable designs that fail with time. Swivel post assembly is completely serviceable and is machined from stainless steel alloy to ensure corrosion-free operation.
- Unique conical teardrop head that makes on-the-road adjustments super easy, while providing exceptional rear visibility due to the use of custom-made convex 2 1/4 inch diameter mirror glass
- Unique "Drilled-Hole & Sculpted milling design along the stem increases lightness; mirror dimensions: 6 1/6 inch x 3 5/16 inch x 4 5/16 inch
- Smooth design with a chrome finish
- A direct bolt-on fit for late-model Harley hand controls (including V-Rod) and most aftermarket hand controls
- Mounting hardware is included
- Sold each
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Mirror Head Diameter Imperial||2-1/4"|
|Mirror Head Shape||Teardrop|
|Model||View Tech V|