Hoppe Quadzilla Touch Fairing with Navigation for '96-17 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail and Fatboy
Hoppe’s Quadzilla Touch Fairing for the Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail and Softail Fat Boy raises the standard of motorcycle audio and performance. Featuring a premium touch-enabled media console, hand-laid fiberglass construction, and weather-ready design, the Quadzilla Touch gives your ride all the comfort you need and the experience you deserve.
All Hoppe fairings include your choice of windshield. Select from multiple windshield styles!
Representative images shown. Mounting brackets shown may vary based on make/model of motorcycle.
Hoppe’s Quadzilla Touch Fairing integrates effortlessly with your OEM windshield mounts and uses a quick-detach power cord to go on and take off your bike in less than 5 minutes.
- Year models 1984 - 2017
- Fat Boy requires additional spacer set for fitment for $60 (not included with fairing)
- May require turn signal relocation (bar-mounted turn signals)
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Gloss Black Inner & Outer Fairings - Ready to ride or ready for your painter
- Jensen JRV9000 Head Unit
- Built-In Navigation
- 6.2" High Definition TFT LCD Screen
- Bluetooth®/USB/HDMI/Audio/Video Input
- iPod®/iPhone® Compatibility
- SiriusXM Ready®
- Camera Compatible (3 Cameras)
- PA Mic Input
- Mounting Brackets, Bushings, and Hardware
- Four 5" Coaxial Marine Speakers - Great sound at any speed with any pipes
- Concealed Internal Antenna - For a clean, uncluttered appearance
- Weather Door with Internal Shielding - Protects the radio from water
- Superb Design - Provides great audio and wind protection in a classic appearance
NOTE: This product is not eligible to return for refunds or exchanges.