Feuling HP+ One Piece Pushrods for '17-Up Milwaukee-Eight Engines
Feuling highly recommends using one-piece pushrods instead of adjustable pushrods to maintain maximum cam/valve lift and reduce valvetrain harmonics and associated hydraulic lifter issues. Fixed length, 4130 chromoly one-piece pushrods with swedged formed ends for durability in high horsepower engines.
- Heavy-duty 7/16 inch diameter tube with a wall thickness of 0.165 inch
- Heat-treated with a black oxide finish
- Stock replacement lengths
- Designed to work with factory base circle camshaft dimensions
- Will work with all stock, Screamin' Eagle and Feuling camshafts
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Requires removal of rocker covers and rocker arms for installation.