Feuling High Flow Cam Plate for 17-Up Harley-Davidson Milwaukee Eight Engines
Increase engine oil flow and volume by enlarging the oil pump reservoirs and critical oil passages including the scavenge return holes from the pump to the camplate and into the engine case. This camplate also matches the oil port holes throughout the camplate to the port holes in the engine case increasing engine oil flow throughout the engine. Increased and optimized passages, port holes and galleys requiring them to be matched up to a FEULING HIGH FLOW camplate #8017. When matched with the Feuling® Race Series Oil Pump rear wheel power gains of 2 Horsepower and 2 ft/lbs of Torque are achieved.
- 42% more scavenge volume with matched passages, port sizing and holes to the engine case
- 68% more oil volume to the crankshaft and connecting rod bearing
- 15-25 degree cooler engine temperatures and 15-25 cooler oil temperatures.
- 7075 billet aluminum which is 50% harder and stronger than the factory cast and Feuling OE+ camplates. The 7075 increases the strength and hardness of the camplate, holding tighter tolerances under temperature eliminating flexing and the need for bronze bushings as 7075 material has excellent bearing like properties.
- Tighter cam journal bore tolerance for improved cam fitment
- Added Cam journal oil groove for cold start up protection and increased cam journal lubrication
- Added oil pressure feed holes to front and back of cam journal to prevent excessive thrusting wear
- When matched with the Feuling® Race Series Oil Pump rear wheel power gains of 2 Horsepower and 2 ft/lbs of Torque are achieved. CLICK HERE
- Bolts into stock location
- Optional FEULING X ARP bolt kit available for the HIGHFLOW camplate #8017 and HP+ or RS oil pump combo. See part #8022, ARP oil pump bolts do not use washers.
- Made in the U.S.A.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov