Cobra Streetrod Slashdown Exhaust for Honda Phantom '10-20 - Black
Chromed billet slash down tips give this pipe its Hot Rod Simplicity with Streetrod style.
These Streetrods use large 2.5-inch, 222-degree heat shields that cover from the exhaust ports to the Slash-Down chromed billet tips for a seamless look and non-bluing finish. The chromed billet end caps are beautifully machined for show-custom look.
These pipes give an overall power increase with improved rideability (made even better with the installation of the Cobra Fi2000 fuel processor--or jet kit on carbureted engines). As always with Cobra exhausts, they are easy to mount and come with all mounting hardware needed for a professional installation.
- The Perfect Blend of Traditional Styling + Modern Performance Technology
- Deliver overall power increase with improved rideability
- Feature full-length, 220° heat shields
- Constructed of high-quality, triple-chromed steel and are finished off with chromed aluminum, slash down style, billet tips
- Pipes install easily with exceptional, user-friendly, mounting hardware
- Made in the U.S.A
|2007 - 2014||Honda||VT750C2 Shadow Spirit|
|2010 - 2020||Honda||VT750C2B Shadow Phantom