Cobra El Diablo 2-into-1 Exhaust System for 18-Up Harley Davidson Softail FXBB, FXLR, FLSL, FLDE Models (Choose Chrome or Black)
The El Diablo 2-into-1 exhaust system is as mean as they get, designed specifically for the new Milwaukee Eight Softail lineup. The quickest way to increase horsepower on your M-8 Softail is to install one of Cobra's 2-into-1 systems. Cobra's new upswept 2-into-1 for 2018 Softails uses a one of kind header configuration and collector design, which creates noticeable horsepower and torque gains.
The 4-inch machined aluminum tip is powder coated black, and etched with the Cobra logo. The tip’s reverse cone shape tastefully compliments the upswept cone muffler. Heat shields cover the exhaust headers and the collector nestles beneath a simple chromed/or black cover.
- Specifically designed for the new FXBB Street Bob, FXLR Lowrider, FLSL Slim and the FLDE Deluxe Softail platform (Not for Street Bob, Super Glide and Heritage)
- Uses a one-of-a-kind collector to maximize performance
- 4-inch megaphone muffler body and 4-inch billet end cap
- Performance baffling
- Full length 222° heat shields
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Available in Chrome with black tip, and black with black tip
- Made in the U.S.A.
6478B Black MSRP $808.95 YOUR COST $679.51