• Boss Bags feature heavy reinforcement all over to make them the strongest detachable leather saddlebags on the market. They ALWAYS hold their shape!
• Boss Bags are 100% Leather— The highest quality of materials are used to ensure your bags will endure the elements without fading or losing their color
• All Boss Bags are proudly made in the U.S.A
#40 Model Boss Bags
• All Model 40 saddlebags come with super strong fiberglass Phantom Brackets, mounting hardware, Master Locks™, a Boss Bags Leather Care Kit, & Shoulder Straps
• The included Phantom Brackets mounting system (similar to Easy Brackets® but made exclusively for Boss Bags) allows you to attach and remove your Boss Bags in under 15 seconds! When the Boss Bags are removed, the discreet Phantom Brackets leave behind nothing more than two stainless steel nipples on your bike—no bulky brackets! (Bullet Style Nipple Covers available)
Height (top to bottom): 13.50"
Length (end to end): 20.25"
Width (thick): 7.25"
Lid Opening Size: 6" x 13.5"
Capacity: 40 12oz. cans (Boss Bags are named by the number of 12oz. cans each bag can hold)
FITMENT: #40 Boss Bags are recommended for the bike models listed in the Drop-Down Menu at the bottom of the screen. [Boss Bags' Says: "If your bike isn't on the list, we can make bags for almost any late model cruiser." So feel free to E-Mail or call us with questions!]
Additional Fitment Information: Boss Bags use two holes in the fender struts for mounting— if one of them presently holds the rear blinkers, they may need to be relocated. Fatboy and Deuce models require pipes lower than stock to fit #40 bags. Will not work with rear crash bars or tool boxes. ** If being installed on a Deuce—An additional $229 may be needed for hardware and a turn signal relocation kit. Additional modifications or hardware may be needed in some instances (You will be notified in these instances).
For Fatboy and Deluxe you will need lower pipes than stock to fit
Please tell us your bike year, as well as what type of exhaust and sissy bar you have in the Drop-Down Menus below. (Boss Bags strategically place their mounting hardware to fit your bike so any accessories, modifications, and after-market additions must be taken into consideration to ensure proper fitment. Please make sure you provide us with an accurate telephone number and/or E-mail address should we need to contact you for any additional information.)