Bassani Exhaust For Harley Softail
Get the rumbling, aggressive sound your bike deserves with a Bassani exhaust for Harley Softail. This Road Rage Bassani exhaust for Harley is a great choice for riders who want premium exhaust sound, improved performance, and a show-quality exhaust appearance.
The pipes have partial stainless steel heat shields, tig welds that are done by hand, and beautiful, dipped chrome plating that helps to ensure your ride turns heads on the road or at the bike show. It’s an easy way to give your bike a striking, custom look.
An American-made Bassani exhaust for Harley Softail is a great way to make your bike sound more aggressive. Combine the exhaust with a with a performance fuel tuner, and your bike will run better, too. Equal length 2-into-1 Stepped 1 ¾ inch to 1 ⅞ inch headpipes produce maximum flow that works with the megaphone muffler to generate awesome power and sound.
The advanced inner collector on this Bassani exhaust for Harley Davidson ensures you get optimal performance, while the 18mm O2 bungs with 12mm adapters let you fine tune your bike’s engine easily.
Ride Loud and Proud
When you need the best aftermarket parts and accessories for your bike, we’re here for you. For questions or help with parts selection, call our customer service team at 800-520-8525. Order your Bassani exhaust for Harley Softail motorcycles from West End Motorsports today!
- 2-into-1 equal-length headers with a megaphone muffler generate awesome power and sound second to none.
- Stepped 1 ¾” to 1 ⅞” head pipes produce maximum flow.
- An advanced inner collector has been designed for optimum performance
- The pipes are constructed of steel and dipped in show quality chrome to last the life of the bike.
- Partial stainless steel heat shields that have a race-ready look
- Hand tig welding, so quality is insured
- 18mm O2 bungs with 12mm adapters so you can tune your engine with ease.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Installing a performance fuel tuner is highly recommended with the installation of this product. Click here>