CONDOR MOTORCYCLE SUPPORT AND TRANSPORTATION SOLUTIONS
* Condor Wheel Chocks provide a fully adjustable wheel locking system capable of accomodating almost any motorcycle
* The patented locking mechanism effortlessly and securely supports the motorcycle in an upright position-- This makes tying down a motorcycle a simple task for one person
* In addition to being used on a transportation platform, the Pit-Stop Trailer Stop also doubles as a work stand-- Simple maintenance and detailing are much easier with the bike standing upright
A Word From Kuryakyn : "We are so impressed with Condor Products, we use them in our company trailers for safe and secure transport of our motorcycles."
Condor PIT-STOP TRAILER STOP Features:
- In most cases, your motorcycle only needs to be tied down with two straps, one on each side with attachments toward the middle or rear of the bike, with no need for front tie-downs
- Can be used as a work stand or trailer chock
- With a trailer adapter kit (Sold Separately [Part Number 921]) the unit quickly and easily attaches to trailers or pick-up beds
- Works on pavement, concrete, dirt, sand, or gravel
- Folds down for easy storage and weighs only 21 lbs.
Upright Dimensions: 29” wide, 30” long, and 15” high
Folded Dimensions: 29” wide, 30” long, and 6” high
Accommodates: Front or rear wheel sizes from 15”- 22” or 80mm - 220mm wide and bikes weighing up to 2400 lbs.