TAB Performance Mid Pipe for '20 Indian Challenger
- 100% Manufactured in the USA
- Utilizes the stock heat shields for easy installation
- Utilizes the stock front and rear head pipe tubes (replaces everything right before catalyst and back).
- Can be used with any stock fitment bagger slip-on mufflers
- Made from high quality stainless steel components
- Does NOT contain a catalyst and my not be legal for road use
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Note: On the 2-into-1 design, you will still need to keep both mufflers to support your saddle bags, but the left hand side will be a ghost pipe if you choose this option.
These headers come with everything you need to replace the back half of the stock head pipe. These header systems have been designed to maximize balance and flow to ensure that you are left with a maximum amount of torque and horsepower. These will reuse your stock heat shields and stock mounting features. Mufflers not included.
These pipes will fit all 2020-Up Indian Challenger Models.
The headers and components offered may not meet EPA emissions and noise guidelines and may be restricted to off-road use only. The name Indian ® and Thunderstroke ® are trademarks of Polaris ® and is utilized for reference purpose only, and in no way are they intended to imply any association with Polaris ®.
213-5021: 2-into-1 Option for 2020-Up Indian Challenger Model Stainless Steel Mid Pipe
213-5212: 2-1-2 Option for 2020-Up Indian Challenger Model Stainless Steel Mid Pipe