Hoppe Industries Quadzilla Touch Fairing with Navigation for 2015-Up Harley Davidson Free Wheeler FLRT - HDF-FW-DD
Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
If you have a Free Wheeler, this is what you were waiting for. New from Hoppe Industries is the Double Din fairing, complete with Nav.
The Hoppe Industries Double Din fairing, complete with Navigation has the most features for the money.
At a retail price of $1950 it's a lot cheaper than going out and buying a Bagger.
Attaches directly to the factory windshield mounts so it's a quick connect set up and installs in minutes.
Choose your windshield height and color for a completely custom set up.
FAIRING FEATURES AND OPTIONS AVAILABLE:
- Featuring Jensen (Touch Navigation) AM/FM radio with CD player, remote, USB, aux input, Bluetooth, DVD player, navigation, and microphone
- FOUR 5” coaxial marine speakers for great sound at any speed with any pipes
- Optional Sirius decoder box and antenna can be ordered built into your fairing
- These fairings integrate with your OEM windshield mounts and use a quick-detach power cord to go on or off your bike in less than 5 minutes.
- Includes your choice of a 5” Dark Tint, 5”, 8”, & 10” DOT approved Light Tint, or 5”, 8”, 10”, or 12” clear windshield
- Concealed internal antenna for a clean, uncluttered appearance.
- Weather door and internal shielding to protect the radio from water.
- Superb wind protection and great audio with a classic appearance.
- Made of hand laid fiberglass. Stronger than ABS plastic and only 34 lbs. complete.
- Finished in gloss black gelcoat, ready for your painter.
Quadzilla Touch Fairings offer contemporary styling and premium quality. Finished in durable Black Gelcoat. Both inner and outer shells are made of true hand laid fiberglass.
- True hand laid fiberglass is glass mat and resin laid by hand (not chopper gun).
- This gives you a better glass to resin ratio and more strength to weight than plastic.
Finished in black gelcoat, ready for your painter.