Feuling 472 Race Series Cam Chest Kits for '17-Up Milwaukee-Eight Engines
Feuling® complete camchest kits include all necessary components from top to bottom of the camchest conveniently packaged under one part. These combination kits not only ensure each individual part is designed to work and function together, but to do so in total harmony. These camchest kits take the guesswork out of the ordering process and provide the engine builder maximum reliability, peak performance and the coolest engine/oil temperatures obtainable.
Complete Camchest Kits include: Feuling® High Volume oil pump, High Flow camplate, 472 Reaper® Series camshafts, hydraulic roller lifters, fixed length pushrods, Timken®/Koyo® cam bearings, rocker arm studs/nuts, gaskets, O-rings, ARP® cam/crank fasteners, washers, moly paste and Loctite®. Race Series® kits include a Race Series® oiling system (billet 7075 oil pump, Race Series® lifters, High Flow billet 7075 aluminum camplate)
Billet 7075 aluminum oil pump, which is 50% harder and stronger than the factory pump, holding tighter tolerances under temperature, deeper scavenge kidneys over Fueling HP+ oil pump. Deeper scavenge kidney ports over the HP+ series for even more scavenge flow volume. Race Series® hydraulic lifters have a full .200" of total travel designed with a slower bleed-down rate to handle heavy valve spring pressures, increase engine rpm before valve float and feature increased roller clearance for steep ramped camshafts and clearance for the M-Eight front exhaust camshaft lobe flange.
- 30% more pressure gear volume over stock for M-Eight Twin-Cooled motors
- 53% more scavenge gear volume over stock for M-Eight Twin-Cooled motors
- 27% more pressure and scavenge gear volume over stock for M-Eight Oil-Cooled motors
- 42% more scavenge volume with port sizing, matched passages and holes to the engine case for M-Eight Twin-Cooled motors and M-Eight Oil-Cooled motors
- 68% more oil volume to the crankshaft and connecting rod bearing for M-Eight Twin-Cooled™ motors and M-Eight Oil-Cooled motors
- 15-25 degree cooler engine temperatures for M-Eight Twin-Cooled™ motors and M-Eight Oil-Cooled motors
- 15-30 degree cooler oil temperatures for M-Eight Twin-Cooled™ motors and M-Eight Oil-Cooled motors
- 10-30 more psi of oil pressure for M-Eight Twin-Cooled™ motors and M-Eight Oil-Cooled motors
- Increase oil pressure, scavenge volume and engine oil flow
- Quieter and smoother engine operation
- Reduces wet sumping, blowby and oily air cleaners
- Magnets in oil pump to help protect gears and pressure relief valve
- Test results show 2 hp gain and 2 ft/lbs of TQ gain to the rear wheel on M-Eight
- Feuling test results show a 50% reduction of engine sump oil level
- Made in the U.S.A.