4.5" Stretched Saddlebags for Harley-Davidson Touring 2014-2020
If you’re thinking about adding extended saddlebags to your Harley Davidson Touring ‘14-20, get our color-matched 4.5-inch stretched saddlebags and painted parts at West End Motorsports. These extended saddlebags come in a variety of colors to match your bike. From Amber Whiskey to Crushed Ice Pearl and Vivid Black, there are themes to fit all riders. The quality of the bags is exceptional as well, with enough room to store all your essentials.
Great Value and Sleek Look
Add the long, low “slammed look” that you’ve always wanted to add to your Harley Touring without any changes to your motorcycle. Our Harley extended bags are easy to install and add visual length and a sleek look to your bike at a value that can’t be matched. These 4.5-inch stretched saddlebags can easily carry food and beverages, extra clothes, and tools for tuning your bike. They’re highly functional and come with different options to suit the style you want.
From matching normal lids without speaker cutouts to dual saddlebag lid covers and stretched rear fender extensions, we provide the additional options you need to complete your Touring bike. We also sell other types of saddlebags for your V-twin cruiser.
Learn more about our fender extensions:
- Note: Fender extensions for touring models originally equipped with OEM tri-bar lights.
- Fills the gap between rear fender and saddlebags and is a direct replacement to stock rear fender extension.
- Precise fitment with all screws holes and tri-bar lights holes pre-drilled 5-inch Stretched and constructed from heavy ABS plastic.
- Note: Ultra and Road King are not a direct fit.
- *You must pre-drill 3 holes on each side of your fender and use 1/4 - 20 bolts and Nylock nuts or use Gorilla Double Sided Tape to install the extension to your bike.
- *You must also remove the fender tip tail light (If your motorcycle is equipped) which will result in having 3 mounting holes visible on your metal fender.
- *You must have those holes filled and fender repainted or purchase a street/road glide fender which does not have these holes for a fender tip light.
- The fender extension requires an antenna relocation kit from your Harley-Davidson dealership (Sold Separately HD# 76556-09)
Please allow 4-6 weeks to ship after ordering.
Due to the custom nature of this part, orders may not be canceled or returned once ordered.
Note: There are no CVO colors available.
Place Your Order Now
Our color-matched extended saddlebags for Harley Davidson Touring ‘14-20 are easy to order online and assemble. Part of what makes these bags so easy to install is that you can re-use stock hardware and lids with them. To place your order, choose your bike factory color, select your bag cutout type, and then choose from a range of customizations. West End Motorsports specializes in selling aftermarket customizable parts and accessories for V-twin cruiser motorcycles that you can install yourself.
Order the 4.5-inch stretched saddlebags and other products you need to customize the look of your bike. Contact us now if you have any questions. We’re always happy to explain any details over the phone. Enjoy free shipping on orders over $99 plus guaranteed fitment.
Custom Stitched Saddlebag Inserts
Color Matched Stretched Side Covers