**THIS PRODUCT IS ON CLEARANCE AND IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN!**
440 Series I.A.S. Progressive Shocks
Progressive Says... By combining the patented IAS technology with progressive rate springs, the 440s are our top of the line coil-over shock. The Inertia Active System allows this shock to uniquely separate chassis movement from wheel movement. The result is a float-over-the-rough-stuff-without-wallowing-in-the-twists-and-turns ride.
• Heavy Duty Shocks are recommended for bikes that:
1.) Carry a lot of additional accessories
2.) The rider/riders weigh over 200lbs.
3.) Carry a passenger at least 50% of the time
• 440 Shocks feature Progressive®'s patented Inertia Active System (I.A.S) that separates chassis movement from wheel movement to give you the smoothest, "float-over-the-rough-stuff" ride possible
• Feature a threaded spring preload adjustment that can easily be adjusted by hand
• The shock shaft is treated with a black nitride process that creates a finish harder than the "industry standard hard chrome plating" and is also rust and corrosion resistant
• Cold Chrome finish on end caps and springs (sent out for chroming— better quality finish than polished aluminum)
• Sold as a pair
Limited Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty