Your Price: $292.50
You Save: $32.50
Mustang Motorcycle Products Inc. "America's Choice for Comfort" since 1980
Solo Seats-- Comfortable Alone or With a Compatible Rear
- Measures a full 3 inches wider than the standard
- The extra wide foam shape is internally supported for guaranteed comfort
- A full front bucket seat for the rider is trimmed with a braided edge skirt that comes down over the frame and fender for a clean, uninterrupted look
- Trimmed with chrome studs and conchos tied with leather
- Made in the U.S.A
- Formed 16 gauge steel baseplates are black epoxy powder coated on both sides for complete rust proofing. (Carpeting protects fender paint)
- Polyurethane rubber bumpers are strategically located and riveted to minimize vibration and prevent the baseplate from touching the frame and fender (will not crack with age and are ozone protected)
All one-piece formed steel baseplates have two sets of holes for the supplied chrome bracket to bolt into--
1. The first set of holes closest to the rear of the seat is for all Dyna Wide Glide models
2. The second set of holes is for all Dyna Glide models
Once in place the slotted chrome bracket aligns with the threaded hole in the fender.
For When You Want a Passenger--
Buying a solo seat gives you the option to add or remove a rear seat when needed. Just choose your Solo then pick from one of four coordinating Rear Seats available from Mustang. Compatible seats listed below.
Standard Rear Seat (Sold Separately): Part Number 
Thin Rear Seat (Sold Separately): Part Number 
Wide Rear Seat (Sold Separately): Part Number 
and for when you're riding solo...
Matching Fender Bib: Part Number