Stealth Stage II Power Package Deluxe
In stealth mode they won't see you coming, but they will watch you go! This Stage II Performance Power Package serves up everything you need to get the most out of your Milwaukee-Eight engine before doing major engine modifications. In this State II Performance Package, we put together all of the components in one place, making upgrading your bagger faster and easier. The components in this kit allows for a true performance upgrade but is stealthy by keeping the stock appearance of your 2017-Up Harley-Davidson Touring Model with the Milwaukee-Eight engine.
The kit includes:
- Vance & Hines Naked V02 Air Cleaner Kit [SKU# 71035]
- SuperTrapp Unfiltered Performance Headers [SKU# 1802-0378]
- ThunderMax AutoTuner [SKU# 309-588] ** Currently does not fit 2020 Touring Models with Traction Control (RDRS)** 11/14/19
- Your choice of a complete Zippers Red Shift Cams, Lifters and Adjustable Pushrod kits (Choose Chrome or Black Covers)
- and your choice of 2017-Up Chrome Touring Slip On Mufflers. Choosing Cams and mufflers from the drop down menu will be added to the price of the kit.
Top of the line. ThunderMax is an industry award winning, performance ECM designed specifically for EFI equipped Harley Davidson motorcycles. This highly advanced, stand-alone tuning system utilizes proprietary AutoTune technology with wide-band oxygen sensors to deliver unmatched performance and rideability. ThunderMax comes 100% assembled, ready to install with no wire-cutting or splicing required. Simply replace the factory ECM and oxygen sensors, load a map, and enjoy your new ride! SKU# 309-588 $890.95
SuperTrapp Unfiltered 2-into-1-into-2 Performance Headers
We got some of the best dyno results from these headers. The SuperTrapp Unfiltered 2-into-1-into-2 performance headers reuses the stock heat shields and crossover to keep the stock look and the price down. The headers retain the stock heat shields to keep the factory lines and appearance. But don't be fooled, only the look will be stock. You will notice the difference the second to hit the starter button. Since there is no caylitic converter in these headers, they run much cooler than stock and give your engine the opportunity to make better torque and power. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Zippers Red Shift 468 Cam for Milwaukee-Eight Engines
New from Red Shift Cams® is the 468 bolt-in grind for 107, 114 and 117" Milwaukee-Eight® engines. The 468 delivers significant improvements in power and throttle response right where you ride. The Red Shift 468 is designed to compliment the 4-valve heads' high intake flow while its unique design overcomes the restrictive exhaust port for big gains in both torque and horsepower. The 468 provides instant acceleration below 2,000 RPM while pulling strong to 6,000 – really shining in the 2,000-4,000 RPM cruising range. Cranking compression is unchanged for easy starting, and proprietary Red Shift Cams® ramp design delivers quiet operation and long valvetrain life. Works well with the factory Touring header pipe as well as aftermarket racing exhaust systems. This is THE Bolt-In Big Torque Cam for the Milwaukee-Eight Engine!
- SKU# 517-318 Red Shift 468 Cam Zip Kit for Milwaukee-Eight - Includes Cam, Gaskets, Cam Bearing, Lifters and Quickee Pushrod Kit w/Chrome Covers Adds $579.00
- SKU# 517-318B Red Shift 468 Cam Zip Kit for Milwaukee-Eight - Includes Cam, Gaskets, Cam Bearing, Lifters and Quickee Pushrod Kit w/Black Covers Adds $610.50
Red Shift 472 Cam for Milwaukee-Eight Engines
New from Red Shift Cams is the 472 for the Milwaukee-Eight, a bolt-in grind for 114, 117 & larger Hot Rod Milwaukee-Eight® engines. The Red Shift 472 is designed to work with factory valvetrain components, as well as modified heads with upgraded spring / valve combinations and porting. The Red Shift 472 is designed to be a mid-range to top-end cam, but its unique timing maintains low-end torque. The Red Shift 472 really shines in 114 inch and larger engines which are modified with slightly more compression and air demand. Designed to enhance the unique cylinder head layout of the Milwaukee-Eight® engine, the 472 is a great companion to the extremely successful 468 cam. The 472 provides a different ride experience -- if you like to stay in the throttle till red line, the 472 will get you there very quickly! Cranking compression is only slightly increase over factory for easy starting, and proprietary Red Shift Cams® ramp design delivers quiet operation and long valvetrain life.
- Bolt-in Camshaft for strong mid-range to top-end power, while retaining low end torque
- Works with stock or modified heads and throttle bodies
- Effortless acceleration, Muscle kit class pulling power, even with unmodified head
- Easy to ride slow, very impressive mid-range torque & top end HP
- Wide, Flat Torque curve with no dips from 2,000 RPM on
- Most Impressive ride experience, arm-stretching acceleration to 6,000 RPM
- Similar cranking compression to stock
- SKU#517-319 Red Shift 472 Cam Zip Kit for Milwaukee-Eight - Includes Cam, Gaskets, Cam Bearing, Lifters and Quickee Pushrod Kit w/Chrome Covers Adds $579.00
- SKU#517-319B Red Shift 472 Cam Zip Kit for Milwaukee-Eight - Includes Cam, Gaskets, Cam Bearing, Lifters and Quickee Pushrod Kit w/Black Covers Adds $610.50
Choose Your 2017-Up Chrome Slip On Mufflers
The header are a direct stock replacement so they will accept any Supertrapp 2017-Up Touring mufflers as well as any '17-Up OEM style mufflers. The selection is vast as far as slip on mufflers go. But one thing to be assured of is that the SuperTrapp Unfiltered 2-1-2 performance headers for Milwaukee-Eight Touring Models will deliver all of the engines tone and roar plus give you a nice kick in the pants as well. Choose your mufflers from the drop down menu.
Vance & Hines VO2 Naked High Flow Air Kit
Keep the stock look but have a true performance air kit bolted onto your intake delivering the air your engine needs to perform better. Designed and manufactured just for the Milwaukee-Eight touring engine, the VO2 Naked includes a high flow washable filter element, larger inlet backing plate and billet venturi to get more air in your engine for more output. Designed to be used with your OEM cover. This design officially makes your bike a "sleeper" in the fact that your bike looks stock but is actually far from it. This Vance & Hines VO2 Naked Stage 1 Air Kit not only will supply the air you need to properly tune your engine, but will also last the life of the bike if properly maintained.