Saddlemen Lariat Solo Seat with Optional Pillion and Backrest for '08-Up Harley Davidson Touring Models
The Lariat solo seat is covered in genuine distressed brown leather so it is as close to having a true western horse saddle as you can get! Genuine cowhide is tanned and cut to produce unique leather covers; no two seats are the same. Each seat will break-in to be supple with a distinctive appearance, further enhancing the unique appeal of the free-range leather. The seat pans are engineered from Saddlemen's award-winning Heel's Down Renegade solo seat family so the fit is perfect. The Lariat seat is specially designed to position the rider lower and forward for better control and riding comfort.
- Each solo saddle is low, wide and contoured to allow the rider to securely plant feet when stopped
- Progressive density foam and SaddleGel™ technology eases tailbone pressure for better circulation and comfort
- Each seat contains the internal hardware to accept an optional matching driver's backrest; backrest is sold separately
- Covered with the same special leather as the seats, the optional driver's backrest adds superb lumbar support with position adjustment for excellent riding comfort
- The optional driver's backrest installs in seconds without using tools
- Matching, optional leather-covered pillion pads also feature gel to aid in passenger comfort; pillion pads are sold separately
- Made in the U.S.A.
Solo Seat [SKU # 0801-0807]
Pillion Pad [SKU # 0801-0808]
Driver Backrest [SKU # 0822-0188]