Rinehart Exhaust Systems were developed to do one thing—
Make Big Power Straight Out of the Box
• Gerald Rinehart developed these exhaust systems for the motorcycle industry for unequaled quality, fit and finish
• Dyno tested at Tilley Harley Davidson; Don Tilley himself will attest to the unequaled performance of this exhaust against other top performance exhaust systems
• Feature a unique header design utilizing multi-bend radius technology
• Systems with 02 sensor ports accept OEM or aftermarket closed-loop fuel management systems
• The three-step header pipes start at 1 3/4” at the head, increase to 1 7/8” and finish at 2”
• Stepped header pipe and special removable performance baffle design combine to offer the most unique sound available, as ground shaking as the heritage it was derived from
• Systems are highlighted by the polished black anodized billet aluminum end caps engraved with the Rinehart logo
• Optional chrome end caps are available separately
• Designed and built in the U.S.A.
• Has Dual 02 senor ports
RINEHART RACING EXHAUST SYSTEMS—
Championship NASCAR® teams like Richard Childress Racing, Dale Earnhardt Incorporated, Roush Racing and Morgan McClure have come to rely on Gerald Rinehart's superior exhaust designs and technology to produce race-winning power
Note: Product may be represented on a different model bike.