Mustang Motorcycle Products Inc.
"America's Choice for Comfort" since 1980
• All Mustang seats are custom molded from the best controlled density foam available— Formulated and cast to be soft enough for comfort and resilient enough to stand up to those 'thousand-mile' days Mustang seats are known for retaining their shape and support after years of use
• All covers are individually sewn, designed and cut from the highest quality expanded vinyl— They have the appearance of black leather but the durability and resistance to the elements that exceeds original equipment standards
Mustang Solo Seats
• Sport Solos offer the comfort of a touring seat but with a sporty, stylish look
• Support by internal support wings that hold up the full width of the foam
• Studded seats feature plated brass, decorative studs that never rust
• Perfect when paired with Mustang's coordinating Fender Bib [Part Number 78097]
• Solo are built on black gel-coated 3/16" marine-grade fiber-glass baseplates for complete rust proofing (Any exposed brackets are bright chrome plated)
• Strategically placed polyurethane rubber bumpers are riveted to the baseplate to prevent it from scratching the frame and fender (Rubber bumpers also help minimize vibration)
• The edges of all baseplates have a steel reinforced, impact absorbing vinyl edge trim to protect the seat cover
Each Seat is Handmade in the U.S.A
Important Note: Solo will NOT fit with your stock rear. Compatible with Mustang Rear Seats only.