Kuryakyn Mid Controls for '15-Up Indian Scout Models
The Scout's rich racing heritage dates back 80 years to the original Indian Wrecking Crew, and the modern iteration combines speed-inspired performance with real-world cruising capabilities. Kuryakyn's Mid Controls kit relocates the stock forward placement back 15 inches to put the rider in a more comfortable, aggressive riding position so you can get the most out of this powerful middleweight cruiser.
- Moves the foot controls approximately 15 inches back and 1 inch higher than the stock position
- Combination frame- and engine-mount kit with full steel construction for strength and durability
- Relocates factory peg mounts, rear brake master cylinder, brake lever and shift lever
- Includes shift linkage, and pivoting MX-styled knurled short pegs for greater ground clearance
- Includes all necessary hardware and components for installation
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov