Easy Brackets Saddlebag Supports for 18-Up Harley Davidson Low Rider, Low Rider S ST-R5DB
EASY ON. EASY OFF! The docking posts attach to the two mounting holes in the fender rail. This kit works with the turn signals in the factory location on the fender strut.
Docking post option - Purchase our standard kit which includes four stainless steel docking posts (or) upgrade to four black powder coated stainless steel docking posts.
- The larger brackets remain attached to your saddlebags— This means your bike keeps a clean look even when the bags are off. All you’ll see is two docking posts…No bulky hardware or brackets!
- Easy Brackets allow you to mount your saddlebags without damaging the paint on the rear fender (which can often happen with throw-over style mounts)
- Each kit is specifically designed for your model motorcycle— Forget the hassles from 'Universal' or 'Adjustable' kits that offer a less than an ideal fit (Just one of the advantages Easy Brackets has over its competitor Ghost Brackets)
- Easy Brackets sit your bags close to your bike— Compared to other systems, Easy Brackets feature a smaller, 5° incline angle that makes the bags sit more flush to your bike for a better, clean look
- The brackets themselves feature retractable tabs over the key inserts that help keep out road grime out for long-term functionality
- Easy Brackets are fully welded and constructed of 11 and 12 gauge steel that's black powder coated for strength and durability
Black docking posts are special order. Please all an additional 5 business days for shipping.
[SKU# ST-R5] No Backrest - Stainless Finish
[SKU# ST-R5 BLK] No Backrest Black Powder Coat Adds $34.95
[SKU# ST-R5DB] OEM Detachable Backrest Stainless
[SKU# ST-R5DB] BLK OEM Detachable Backrest Black Powder Coat Adds $34.95