- Made of one-piece steel construction and have Dzus clips for quick 1/4 turn bag detachment
- Softail brackets mount at two locations: on fender rails and behind the rear passenger pegs; relocation of rear turn signals for lid clearance may be required on some models
- Dyna brackets mount easily to the fender rails and shock stud; models with rear turn signals located on fender rails will require relocation of signals
- Sportster brackets mount easily to the fender rails and shock stud; rear turn signals must be relocated
- High-gloss powder-coat finish
- Designed for use with 93-13 FLT/FLHT/FLHR style saddlebags
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: If bike is lowered to where the rear axle/nut is above the bracket, axle/nut may contact and damage saddlebags.