Cobra Speedster Short Swept Exhaust for 17-Up Harley Davidson Touring - Chrome Heat Shields
Your Milwaukee Eight engine will become a monster of horsepower after installing the Cobra Speedster Short Sweep exhaust.
The PowerPort crossover makes big power, increased from just off idle to redline, which in turn makes a deep and aggressive exhaust tone
PowerPort increases power and overall performance by providing superior scavenging of exhaust gases over most standard exhaust systems; similar to what you might expect from a 2-into-1 system
- Large 2.5 inch, 222°, full-length heat shields fit from the exhaust ports to the billet tips for a seamless look and no blueing
- Shortened version of Cobra's successful Swept Speedster line of exhausts, but in a shorter, more radical design
- Show-chrome or black finished heat shields with beautifully machined chrome billet end caps for a truly custom finish
- Includes mounting hardware and removable baffles for simple installation
- Power with social responsibility!
- Made in the U.S.A.
This exhaust requires a fuel management system to prevent engine damage. - Click here