**THIS PRODUCT IS ON CLEARANCE AND IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN!**
• The Power Commander is a fuel injection adjustment unit that plugs "inline" with your bike's stock ECU (electronic control unit) to control your air/fuel ratio. It uses original equipment style connectors so no splicing or cutting of the harness is required. (Most installations take less than 15 minutes, some as little as 5 minutes.)
• The Power Commander's technology offers a large area of adjustment to accommodate changes in your bike's fuel and air ratio WITHOUT making any permanent changes to the bike’s ECU. (Removing the PC returns the bike to its previous stock condition.)
• Each unit comes complete with software and cable link that allows you to change between different maps or make adjustments to a map file as you make changes on your bike. The perfect air/fuel ratio will ensure that the engine can produce the maximum possible horsepower for that given combination.
The Power Commander EX Features
• The Power Commander III EX offers virtually the same tuning functionality as Dynojet's standard Power Commander line, but it complies with California A.R.B (Air Resources Board) regulations
• Mapping Compatibility: The PCIII EX is compatible with Dynojet's patented Tuning Link Software. Custom maps can be developed in much the same way as the “race only” version. Maps made for the “race only” PCIII can be loaded into the PCIII EX and are automatically converted to the proper format.