Bassani Xhaust Pro Street Exhaust System for '18-up Harley Davidson Softail FXFB, FXLR, FLSL, FXBB (Choose Chrome or Black)
The Pro Street exhaust system for Milwaukee Eight Softail models is designed to increase low-end torque and produce a deep, throaty exhaust note. 1 3/4 inch headpipes step to 2 inches, then flow into 2 1/2 inch muffler bodies for increased flow and improved performance. Featuring 16-gauge steel construction throughout for durability and strength.
- Includes heat shields, mounting brackets, hardware, 12mm and 18mm O2 sensor ports and plugs
- Chrome [SKU# 1S35D] $649.95
- Black [SKU# 1S35DB] $699.95
- Fits 2018-2019 Harley-Davisom M-Eight Lowrider, Street Bob, Fat Bob & Slim
- Made in the U.S.A.
Note: The use of a fuel processor is highly recommend when installing this exhaust system. Click here for Fuel Management Systems or call 800-520-8525 to speak to a West End Motorsports representative for assistance.
NOTE: Baffles for turn-out systems are welded in place.
(2) Drag pipe assemblies w/ heat shields
(1) Black steel mounting bracket
(1) 5/16 inch-18 x 1 inch square head bolt
(1) 5/16 inch-18 serrated flange nut
(2) 18mm to 12mm O2 sensor adapters
(1) Cable tie
(5) Hose clamps
|2018 - 2019||Harley-Davidson||Softail Fat Bob 114 FXFBS|
|2018 - 2019||Harley-Davidson||Softail Fat Bob FXFB|
|2018 - 2019||Harley-Davidson||Softail Low Rider FXLR|
|2018 - 2019||Harley-Davidson||Softail Slim FLSL|
|2018 - 2019||Harley-Davidson||Softail Street Bob FXBB|